Microneedling, also known as collagen induction therapy, is a minimally invasive skin rejuvenation procedure that helps minimize the signs of aging, improve the appearance of ache scars and rejuvenate aging skin. The SkinPen® microneedling device causes controlled micro-injuries that stimulate the body’s natural wound healing process. The micro-injuries trigger the release of cytokines and growth factors that lead to remodeling of collagen and elastin. This results in skin that is smoother, tighter and more youthful-looking.
The tiny punctures also increase your body’s blood flow, which creates a new network of blood vessels. This process improves acne scars, stretch marks, and other skin conditions.
WHAT CAN BE TREATED WITH MICRONEEDLING?
- Acne and acne scars
- Enlarged pores
- Improvement in fine-lines and wrinkles
- Improvement in tone and texture of the skin
- Quick and convenient treatments
- Minimally-invasive with minimal discomfort and minimal downtime
- 100% natural (no chemicals)
- Ideal for all Skin types
- Can be done any time of year.